“Please be kind and withdraw if you’re unable to attend an upcoming class.
We have many people waiting to register for classes that are currently full. This includes many Zoom classes. We are now issuing “No show” notices for students who do not withdraw and then fail to attend classes. Withdraws must be completed at least 24 hours prior to the class start time.
Here is a link if you’d like to watch a video on the process:
To withdraw, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the web site www.keanfiresafety.com.
- Click the Log In button (Log In button is in blue box at top right of keanfiresafety.com home screen.)
- The next page you will be directed to is: www.keanolt.ourclassroom.net (background photo is Newark, NJ.)
- Login to your account.
- Click the down arrow at My Courses and you’ll see a dropdown menu that include the course(s) in which you have Registered/Enroled.
- Click on the class from which you want to Unenrol/Withdraw.
- Click the Cog (box with gears icon) to the left of My Courses.
- Click the picture of the Cog that is on the next screen.
- Confirm that the course showing on the screen is indeed the class from which you’d like to Unenrol/Withdraw.
- Click the link that reads “Unenrol me from (class name).
- Click the Continue to confirm the unenrol/withdraw.”