Registration Deadline November 15, 2018
Complete the registration form and enroll in the sessions you wish to attend. All sessions are available on a first come, first served basis. If you choose a class that is full you will be prompted to choose another. All participants must register and choose their classes online.
The conference fee is $100.00 which includes breakfast, lunch, and break refreshments in the morning and afternoon each day. Payment may be made online, by check or by money order. Payment is required prior to choosing classes.
For more information, contact Charles Lavin, Youth Firesetter Program Manager, at (609) 337-0176 or email at Charles.Lavin@dca.nj.gov or Jolene Steele at (908) 737-3064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are paying online please write down your emailed reference number to enter after choosing your classes.
To Pay Online Click on the Online Payment link
- If you are paying by check or money order, please read the instructions below first.
- No purchase orders will be accepted as payment so please begin the process as soon as possible to ensure you will have a check to mail in time for Kean University to receive them by November 16, 2018
- Please note, if you are paying by check or money order you must enter a tracking number during the registration process or you will not be registered.
- Last day to register is November 15, 2018 and checks or money orders sent on that date must be sent by overnight shipping method.
- Step one prepare a check. All checks or money orders shall be made payable to Kean University and mailed with the registrant’s name clearly indicated on the check.
- Mail your check and get a tracking number.Shipping address for Kean University:Kean University
Fire Safety Training Program
1000 Morris Avenue, L-145
Union, NJ 07083
- Please proceed to the registration form.